Thursday, March 3, 2011

Life's Like That

Just when you think that you have achieved it all,seen all possible grim situations there ever could be and managed to retain your calm ,have achieved the so-called paradise realm of bliss,out comes a situation which has you in shackles again...
You  go back to square one...You go back to your set of prejudices and world of thought..
You go back to start thinking all over..
Funny though, because it was your thinking which made you land here in the first place..
We are what we think we are..Its all about mind conditioning.
If you think you are strong,so you are..If you think you cannot face defeat,no you definitely cant.
The mind is the most volatile substance ever...Its the most mobile matter...Can be in India at one minute.at Honolulu the next..
It jumps,crawls,sinks,ebbs,swells all in a span of a day..
Sometimes it spirals out of control and leads you with it..
Today was a similar day for me..
Negative,Ultra sinister thoughts clouding my mind..
Blocking my passage to clear thought..
Obstructing my view towards life..
Demoraling me ,choking me..
Time to Unplug,Unwind,Undo,Usher in something new.
Let loose my inhibitions,think of everything pleasant that has happened to me all this while..
Think of my strengths and positives ..
The goals I have achieved so far,my dreams/Aspirations for the years to come by..
Slowly but surely,I emerge out of the cloud of uncertainity.
Sanity prevails.
Guys,Am back..


1 comment: